Interview with the Beautiful Model Olemi
Exclusive Interview by Michael Bentley of Spin Doctor PR Firm
1. So what is going on with you right now?
At this moment im just trying to expand my brand as much as possible doing a
little bit of everything from hosting to videos to pretty much anything that can get
my face out to the public.
2. Can you tell us a little bit about your background, heritage?
Well both of my parents are from the dominican republic but i was born in newyork
move down to miami when i was about 8
3. Do you have any models that you looked up to or did as a girl?
Not really i never really pictured my self being a model i actually always wanted
to be a cop so my mind set was on other things and i looked up to other people.
4. What is a good off day for you? what do you like to do in your spare time?
I can be very lazy at times so my perfect day off would be chilling in bed eating
chocolate covered raisins and watching action movies all day.
5. Explain a perfect date for you?
I hate dating!! but if i had to describe a perfect date i would say some nice
dinner or a day at the spa for two of course with the perfect man.
6. Did you always want to be a model?
No, I always pictured my self being a cop or a social worker never a model but hey
i guess u cant always plan your future.
7. Is there any artist or album that you are currently playing in your car?
I absolutly lovee jcole! i listen to alot of kanye jay z common wale … I’m very
open to music so I listen to it all.
8. Where can the people see you at online?
Well they can follow me on twitter @ceoleimi
9. Any last shout outs or thoughts?
Much lovee to my all time fav buddy and photographer MJTL <3